Tuesday 14 February 2017

Tervigon

Having painted just over the 1750 point mark worth of Tyranids, I decided to finally paint up my Tervigon so that I could rest easy that all my Tyranids were painted rather than just my army list.



Despite being the last of a long line Tyranids, she was actually quite fun to paint. Her distended belly gave me a chance to use a mix of green and pink washes to try and get a stretched and slightly bruised appearance. The pair of Termagants bursting out of her abdomen also gave me a chance to go crazy with blood effects and gloss varnish for that fresh, traumatically birthed alien look.


I'm very happy with how she turned out and equally happy that she is the last Tyranid model I will be painting (ignoring the possibility of having to paint extra Nids for specific lists in the future),

No comments:

Post a Comment