Wednesday 24 August 2016

Genestealer Broodlord / Patriarch Ghosar

Latest addition to my Tyranids is the Patriarch Ghosar miniature from Deathwatch:Overkill.
I'll have the option to use him as a Broodlord but will most likely be looking to ally in some Genestealer Cult troops so that I can run this model as the Patriarch himself. With his brutal statline and access to Telepathy he should add a good amount of both damage and survivability to my upcoming Genestealer brood.


The Patriarch has a Genestealer familiar as part of his wargear but I really don't like the stock miniature so have added a full sized Genestealer to the base to represent his lackey. Hopefully this will also help the Patriarch to "sit well" amongst the ten other Genestealer models of the brood.


No comments:

Post a Comment