Saturday 25 February 2017

Chaos Cultists with Dark Apostle

With my Tyranids out of the way I've been painting up some Chaos Cultists while I wait for my Mk IV marines to arrive.


I'm dubbing these guys 'The Faceless Mass' and along with Chaplain Dabran Vokk (my freshly painted Dark Apostle) they will be run as a 'Lost and Damned' formation within my World Eaters army. However, the formation requires a minimum of 40 cultists so these 11 are just the beginning of a long, long process.

Chaplain Dabran Vokk, leader of the Faceless Mass.



I know blue isn't exactly Khorne's favourite colour, but wearing hoods that match the berserker's shoulderpads just might cause them to pause long enough for these goons to duck away and avoid becoming collateral damage during combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment