Sunday 3 April 2016

Family Painting Sunday!

Stuck at home on a rainy Sunday, I was stoked when the girls decided we should do some painting.

I pinched one of Nana's orks and gave him a quick paint up. I really enjoyed painting it and will be grabbing a box at some point to replace my old Gorkamorka models with.

Nana painted her first Ork. She found the green skin VERY difficult and got a bit upset a couple of times but the whole event was saved when I busted out my 'blood paint' for her to use on his chainsword. She will be painting up his base in the next day or so and then he'll be appearing on her blog.

Meds started base coating her second tyranid (first one features in its own post) before doing a disappearing trick. She paints in patches all over the model (as you can see) which frustrates the sh!t out of me but she gets a good coverage by the end of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment