Monday 24 October 2016

K-wing repaint

I really should be painting my Ravenwing Knights ready for Warpstorm this weekend but have ended up painting a K-wing to give to Meds as one of her birthday presents.


In the next couple of months I'm going to start the process of teaching her to play X-wing, and I like the girls to have their own ship to use while they are learning. I'm slightly concerned about her learning to play using a turreted ship but learning to use firing arcs later on shouldn't prove too much of an issue.

Disclaimer: The concept has been shamelessly stolen from Blue Frog from the x-wing forums (https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/221703-blue-frog-repaints/page-2).


1 comment:

  1. I think I actually like the subtlety of this one more than BLue Frog's (though both are stellar... pun intended)

    ReplyDelete