Thursday 3 November 2016

Dark Angels Whirlwind

I took most of the week off painting after attending Warpstorm IX, and have eased back into it by painting up a whirlwind for my 3rd Company Dark Angels force.

I know they aren't exactly 'top shelf' when it comes to competitive play, but it fills a void in my army building tool box and is bound to see play at some point.


To build it I've taken a second hand lascannon razorback, cut the turret off (it had been glued in place) and put the Missile Turret Mk II from Puppetswar in its place. I also swapped out the crew member from the turret for a Dark Angel space marine.

With the turret itself being removable, I can sub in a lascannon or heavy bolter turret and run it as a razorback or forego any sort of turret and use it as an extra rhino.

No comments:

Post a Comment